The key to healthy teeth and gums is consistent brushing and flossing. Simply making twice-a-day brushing and daily flossing part of your routine can ward off plaque and tartar. Preventing plaque and tartar from building up on your teeth also keeps tooth decay and gum disease from developing. To find out more about how good habits can lead to healthy teeth and gums, read the information on the sites below. If you need teeth whitening or restoration, contact Smile Studio. Call us today at (212) 688-3838 to schedule an appointment.
- The BriteSmile professional teeth whitening system is quick, safe, and effective. Read more about how it works and how effective it is by visiting the official website.
- Read more about the five habits that lead to plaque buildup with WebMD.
- The American Dental Association describes plaque on this webpage.
- Learn about the stages of gum disease with this patient page from Colgate.
- Oral-B gives tips on dental hygiene for plaque and tartar control.