Are you looking into getting braces to straighten your teeth and brighten your smile?
Maybe your dentist has suggested treatment to adjust the alignment of your teeth?
Consider Invisalign treatment from an Invisalign orthodontist.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is a transparent set of teeth aligners that are replaced every two weeks.
- The aligners are custom-made for your teeth, so that they will fit snugly.
- Invisalign aligners are designed to be invisible, unlike traditional metal braces.
- The aligners can be removed, so you can eat, brush your teeth, floss, and enjoy a special occasion.
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable and do not rub on the gums.
What is the process to get Invisalign?
First, you and your NYC cosmetic dentist and orthodontist examine your goals and overall dental health to make the determination if Invisalign is right for you. If everything looks good, then you will schedule a follow-up appointment.
On your next visit your Invisalign orthodontist will take 3-D impressions of your teeth and design a course of treatment specifically for you.
Then, your dentist will create a set of 40 to 60 aligners that will be replaced every 2 weeks or so.
Once your treatment begins, you will want to wear your aligners most of the time, to ensure your dental progress happens at the rate determined by you and your Invisalign orthodontist.
In as little as 10 to 12 months, your smile can be changed so that your teeth are in the correct positions and alignments.
If you are considering braces, contact Smile Studio, your NYC cosmetic dentist and Invisalign orthodontist. Also ask us about NYC teeth whitening, NYC dental implants, and NYC porcelain veneers.