Good oral hygiene requires a partnership between you and your dentist, including regular checkups every six months and diligent at-home care. For information about maintaining your oral health, check out these excellent online resources.
- WebMD lists some common foods and drinks that have a corrosive effect on your teeth.
- Reader's Digest lists five foods you should steer clear of in order to minimize wear and tear on your teeth.
- What exactly causes tooth decay? At its official website, Colgate provides a helpful overview of this condition.
- Consumer Guide to Dentistry offers an introduction to Invisalign, one of the most exciting new dental solutions available today.
- At its official website, Invisalign reveals some of the benefits of its clear plastic braces and the advantages it holds over more traditional braces.
Do you want to learn more about how to care for your teeth? Contact Smile Studio at (212) 688-3838.
"His staff is helpful, considerate and friendly. I have come to the right place for my present and future dental care needs...I give Br. Braverman and his staff- thumbs up!!!"