Proper dental hygiene is as important for dental implants as it is for real teeth. Learn how to keep your dentures in great condition with these easy tips.
- Brush Those Teeth: Dentures need to be brushed daily. With a soft-bristled toothbrush, take the time to really clean on and between the teeth to make sure you get rid of all the food and bacteria that might be stuck there. Brushing will also keep your dentures clean and looking as natural as possible.
- Look for Denture Products: Not all oral hygiene products are safe for dentures. Make sure to check with your cosmetic dentist about the proper products to use to keep your smile looking great.
- Handle with Care: Whenever your dentures are outside of your mouth, be very careful not to drop them. They are sensitive and easily breakable if not handled properly.
- Keep Them Moist: It is important that dentures never get too dry. Ask your cosmetic dentist about the best way to keep them saturated when they’re resting outside of your mouth.
- Let Your Dentist Work on Your Teeth: If your dentures feel loose or bent, then your best bet is to take them in to the dentist. Trying to fix them yourself could just make the problem worse. Make an appointment for any problems and continue to have a great smile.
Dr. Braverman and the Smile Studio can get you fitted for quality dentures. Come in today for the best dentures, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and other cosmetic procedures in NYC. Don’t trust anyone else with your mouth, NYC! Come to Dr. Braverman and get the best cosmetic dentist and Invisalign orthodontist in the tri-state area.